At Decisions Oriented, we strive to attract and retain top-talent team members by offering competitive salaries, innovative benefits, and a family first work environment. We want to enlist our team members in our vision and our journey to create a company culture like no other in our industry that will foster an environment of support, giving, and service to one another.
We have created an innovative benefits package to attract top-talent and foster a culture of transparency and accountability that motivates and inspires people to be resourceful and test their limits.
Our benefits include (but not limited to)
- Competitive Salary
- 168 hours/year of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Recognition Program
- Retirement Contribution
- Premium Life, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Education: Continuous Learning through Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Associations, Certifications and Training
- Short Term/Long Term Military Leave for members of the Reserve and National Guard
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts
- Hands-On Small Business/Start-Up Experience and training – Learn with us as we grow!
We encourage unattributable constructive feedback on Glassdoor and InHerSight for insights on how we can grow to be a company worthy of awesome people. working for.