Discover Our Veteran “Returnships”
Are you a military veteran trying to stay relevant in the competitive D.C. metro job market? As a mid-career transition veteran, are you competing for jobs that require skills and experience that didn’t even exist when you graduated years ago?
We offer qualified candidates a three-month “Returnship” that helps veterans get training and hands-on experience with Atlassian tools to prepare for a career in agile project management.
In three months, participants accomplish the following objectives:
- Learn the fundamentals of agile/scrum project management
- Understand and be able to navigate key issues between traditional project management and
agile project management
- Achieve basic usage of Jira Software, Jira Core, and Jira Service Desk
- Attain basic familiarity with Confluence
- Gain practical experience and prepare for Project Administration Jira Server (ACP 600) Certification
- Gain practical experience and prepare for SAFe Scrum Master Certification
Other potential benefits of successfully completing the “Returnship” program:
- Preferred placement for relevant job openings
- Job placement with one of our partner companies
- Connection to our network of professionals to help you transition into a relevant career
in cybersecurity, analytics, systems engineering, or Atlassian consulting