Decisions Oriented, Inc., is a service-disabled veteran, minority, woman-owned, certified small business committed to providing premier innovative IT modernization solutions to the federal, state and local government. We specialize in the development of automated business rules and risk framework solutions leveraging advanced technologies and methods driven by smarter processes, automated decisions, and advanced analytics to create Systems of Insight. As organizations demand more insights from data through automation, information sharing, and centralized decision management across various stakeholders; our proven solutions provide our clients with information at the point of engagement where situational awareness is an imminent need to guide actions and responses.
- Solutions Engineering: Our services utilize the discipline of cross-systems/cross functional integration of one or many information systems to support the desired capability and associated functions.
- Analytics Engineering: Our services are an emerging discipline of analytics, information flow modeling, information architecture, and systems engineering to bring insight and meaning into data for enhanced decision making and intelligent business operations.
- Innovation Management: Our services enable clients to identify ideas and develop selected ideas from plans to actionable solutions and capabilities.
- Systems Engineering: Our services bring a balanced and thorough approach to systems engineering as we create the systems that will bring about the realization of the client’s solutions. We engage the entire eco-system of engineering and IT disciplines to design and develop systems to satisfy the requirements for the fully engineered solution.
- Implementation Readiness: Our implementation readiness assessment capabilities enable our clients to determine the best development and deployment methods to meet the needs of their customers, and users.