Cyber Defense Operations and Compliance
When it comes to cybersecurity, time is of the essence. Regulations are evolving, government is stepping up requirements, and the bad guys continue to innovate. Whether you’re aiming for Level One Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) or safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII), it can be daunting to keep up.
Our cyber engineers and analysts support cybersecurity and compliance leaders in defining and following a path to comply and operate with confidence.
Defense Operations Cyber Risk Management
Reducing cybersecurity risks to the federal mission, we guide the definition and implementation of cyber risk management capabilities outlined in the following standards and doctrine:
- Joint Publication 3-12 Cyberspace Operations
- Joint Publication 3-13 Information Operations
- Joint Publication 5-0 Joint Planning
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Cyber Threat Framework
- Kill Chain Analysis
- MITRE’s ATT&CK Framework National
- Security Presidential Memorandum (NSPM) – 13
Incident Response Planning and Recovery Planning
Using innovative concepts and tools, we collaborate with your cybersecurity leaders to develop and implement custom Incident Response Plans. Flexible plans allow you to prioritize and apply resources efficiently and effectively, as prescribed in the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-61.
Assessing your systems, we prove the effectiveness of your security solutions – or discover vulnerabilities and identify logical weaknesses – from internal and external threats. Our expertise includes:
- Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH)
- Endpoint Security Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Awareness and Training
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Applying agile management concepts and tools, we help your cybersecurity and compliance leaders to assess your current environment, organize your approach, optimize your cybersecurity tools, and define a path to comply and operate with confidence. We help you better plan, implement, document, and assess your security solution and compliance process, as mandated by NIST security requirements and standards, such as:
- NIST 800-30 Guide for Conducting Risk Assessments
- NIST 800-150 Cyber Threat Information
- NIST 800-171 Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations